1. 2 Cor 5:17 – Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, His is a new creation. The old has gone, the new is here!
You don’t need a new year’s resolution to change. Jesus can change you but not forgetting that you also need to do your part. Have the determination, the proper mindset and do the action to create change in yourself and in your life.
2. Isaiah 43 :18 – Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past.
Failures do not define a person. They are lessons to help you make better choices and to also lead you onto the right path.
3. Psalm 90:12 – Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom
Time is a limited resource and very precious. Therefore, invest it well in things that really matter.
4. Lamentations 3: 22-23 – His compassion never fail. They are new every morning
Every day we wake up is another day to experience God’s grace and faithfulness. There are 365 days in 2017. Refuse to take even one day for granted.
5. Ephesians 4:32 – Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you
Keep in mind this question – Exactly how much forgiveness has God shown me in Christ? Then learn to love and to forgive more every chance you get.
Every day of 2017, find Jesus in every person and in every circumstances in your life. You will discover God says His “I Love You” in various and limitless ways in your life.